Anna Katharina Meyer speaks at “Aktionstage Nachhaltigkeit” of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ). In her presentation, Meyer talks about, among other things, how GIZ could practically apply the concepts of efficiency, consistency and sufficiency in procurement. She also reflects critically on the concepts and their lack of ability to address ecological boundaries.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm opens the event “Sportopia 22 – Das Forum für nachhaltigen Sport”.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm speaks at Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft e.V. event “From growth to transformation: No limits to learning?” about the end of growth and transformative leadership.
- Daniel Dahm at the first World Ethics Forum in Pontresina, Switzerland.
- World Future Council adopts the Pontresina Declaration at the World Future Forum in Pontresina, Swizerland.
- United Sustainability comments on the IFRS Foundations ISSB draft standards for sustainability reporting.