A true sustainability reporting standard must build on a systematic and complete list of a company’s ecological impacts, a natural capital accounting, as demanded by Dr. Daniel Dahm and United Sustainability already in March 2020. Dynamic materiality that is centered around financial interests, as proposed by the ISSB, is insufficient in this regard.
- From growth to transformation: No limits to learning?
- World Future Council adopts the Pontresina Declaration at the World Ethic Forum in Pontresina.
- United Sustainability comments on the ISSB draft standards for sustainability reporting.
- Coevolution in the cultural paradigm shift. From preservation of the status quo to regeneration.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm speaks at ZEIT-Gespräch, 5. Forum Anthropozän.