On the occasion of the Einstein Year 2005, Dr. Daniel Dahm, Dr. Hans-Peter Dürr and Rudolf zur Lippe wrote the Potsdam Manifesto and the Potsdam Memorandum. It bridges quantum physics, ecology and philosophy and shows that diversity, difference and change are evolutionary principles of our living world. In December 2021, it has been published in second edition and as public commons by oekom.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm opens the event „Sportopia 22 – Das Forum für nachhaltigen Sport“.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm speaks at Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft e.V. event „From growth to transformation: No limits to learning?“ about the end of growth and transformative leadership.
- Daniel Dahm at the first World Ethics Forum in Pontresina, Switzerland.
- World Future Council adopts the Pontresina Declaration at the World Future Forum in Pontresina, Swizerland.
- United Sustainability comments on the IFRS Foundations ISSB draft standards for sustainability reporting.