Anna Katharina Meyer speaks at “Aktionstage Nachhaltigkeit” of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ). In her presentation, Meyer talks about, among other things, how GIZ could practically apply the concepts of efficiency, consistency and sufficiency in procurement. She also reflects critically on the concepts and their lack of ability to address ecological boundaries.
- From growth to transformation: No limits to learning?
- World Future Council adopts the Pontresina Declaration at the World Ethic Forum in Pontresina.
- United Sustainability comments on the ISSB draft standards for sustainability reporting.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm speaks at ZEIT-Gespräch, 5. Forum Anthropozän.
- United Sustainability at the Club of Rome Dinner with German Federal President Christian Wulff.