Rolf Ostmann has been active in the fields of business valuation, financial engineering and controlling in the corporate consulting and finance industry for more than 30 years. Initially with PriceWaterhouseCoopers, he provides financial advice and support to companies and investors and consults in large transaction operations. Among others, he has valued more than 100 companies in the energy industry, for example for the Bundesanstalt für vereinigungsbedingte Sonderaufgaben BvS.
In his role as an expert for the quantitative integration of illiquid asset classes in strategic asset allocation and the valuation of companies and real estate, Rolf is a member of the think tank of the Association for the Promotion of Ethics and Sustainability in Investment (Verein zur Förderung von Ethik und Nachhaltigkeit bei der Geldanlage) CRIC e.V. Further professional focuses of his expertise are the solution of valuation problems that cannot be solved with standard procedures as well as the assessment of the capitalization rate in the valuation of unlisted companies.
Rolf lives and works in Switzerland.
- Helvetia Packaging AG – Member of the Board of Directors, CEO
- CRIC Tank, CRIC e.V. – Member
- bbw Hochschule (University of applied sciences) – Lecturer (Risk Management)
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers Unternehmensberatung GmbH – Corporate consultant
- Metro Group Asset Management GmbH & Co. KG – various strategic concepts and feasibility studies
- HEAG Holding AG – various controlling projects
- BvS – various controlling and due diligence projects